Monday, June 20, 2011

Three photos, three challenges


This is the pony, Icy, we are leasing this month.  She is a beautiful 7 year old mare and she has one blue eye (she sees perfectly fine with it).  This is for "Macro Monday."

This photo is for the "Creative Exchange".  I had a hard time deciding which I liked better, the b&w or the color version.  I selected the photo below as I think it has an almost "polaroid" look to it.



The photo above is for "Perceptive Perspective", theme: "water fun".  I went to the Inn on Biltmore Estates with three teenagers a few weeks back and their idea of fun is totally different than my three year old sons!  This was about 10 pm at night and the water was PERFECT.  

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the 3 young ladies made me laugh. and your lease pony is a doll. :)

Fireblossom said...

Those are beautiful photographs!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Love the light showing through the pony's tail -- and the one does look like a Polaroid --

jabblog said...

That water looks so inviting and the girls look ready to break into a routine:-)

Justine said...

love these shots, especially that first shot of the eye!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are all wonderful Margaret, and you are right about the third one having a Polaroid look to it. Beautifully done!

Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Ginnie Hart said...

I LOVE the backlighting through the horse's tale, in B&W AND in color!

Pat said...

Lovely shots! I do like the processing of that second pony shot!

Dom said...

Love the texture in the first shot.