Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Am I Impressive?


Sebastian sees "her" ... and tries to impress!  It is as if he is saying, I'm not just a horse...



I'm a Friesian!  Click "Just Like a Woman" to see the "rest of the story".


This is my "baby".  Sebastian is not yet four and he is in training with James Cooler for about the next six months.  In the photo above he is being asked to back up and that is why his stance is a bit funny.  But I always think he looks gorgeous... even if his head should be lowered quite a bit here.  But he is learning.  

I'm linking the above up with "Creative Exchange" because I love the freedom and energy of my big black horse in this photo!  

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

he is gorgeous! looks like the training is going well!

Sheila said...

very impressive! both the majestic animal and your photos.

Carol Blackburn said...

Beautiful horses, Margaret.

Lisa Gordon said...

Margaret, the second photograph here is pure perfection. What a gorgeous horse!

Thank you so much for sharing this week at The Creative Exchange.

Have a great evening!

lisa.

Reena said...

He's beautiful!

ann @ studiohyde said...

He's gorgeous, love your photographs.

Pat said...

Sebastian is a beautiful horse!

Dom said...

He's stunning.

G-Man said...

Equine Perfection!!!

Jannie Funster said...

I know NOTHING about horses' stances. But that one is GORGEOUS!!

And so are you.
xoox

Ginnie Hart said...

Not just impressive...GORGEOUS!

Margaret said...

Thank you, everyone. I still have to pinch myself over the fact that I own two horses! :)

labrown said...

Love the top photo Margaret!