Saturday, January 21, 2012

My love affair with Marilyn, the Church Lady & Helga


My husband has channeled Marilyn Monroe (that was a "vision"), The Church Lady, Helga the East German Olympic Swimmer (yes, he wears a woman's swim suit), and a few others in the past. Currently he is Sr. Robert Anne in "Nunsense Amen.


Capturing moments in a theatrical production is really quite hard as the action does NOT stop and I often find myself thinking of the shot I missed.  I do not use a flash as that disturbs the actors on stage.  I often have to attend two rehearsals and get the "shot I missed".  These are of my husband...


Sr. Robert Anne is from the Bronx and "she" for a bit of the spotlight during their fundraiser.  Below is his impression of Marlene Dietrich from "Sunset Blvd."

The rest are of the amazing cast.







4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, you are a family of hams, aren't you?! :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

What a brave lot you are, but most of all everyone looks to be having fun, and that can't be bad.

Scarlet said...

He looks like he was having the most fun ~

Ginnie Hart said...

What a total hoot! Any man who can do that is one self-confident man.